You have the right to cancel your order any time between making your order, and up to 14 days after all of the goods you ordered have been delivered.
- Before returning any goods you will need to contact us and quote your order reference number and details of the item to be returned.
- Any item returned should be unused and in its original condition, including packaging.
- Once your return is received we will then arrange replacement or process a refund depending on requirements.
- Please note that returns of unwanted (non-faulty) goods will incur a 20% handling charge that will be deducted from any credit raised.
- If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
You do not have to give any reason for cancelling your order, however an optional brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to our customers in the future.
After cancelling your order, you have 14 days to return your order to us. We will refund you the price you paid for the goods purchased – plus the basic cost of delivery – within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
In addition, if the items have been handled beyond what is necessary to determine whether the product is in working order or as described, we may recover the value lost from the reimbursement we offer you.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
you must return the goods to us at your own expense
Out of warranty repairs will be subject to charges which cover the labour, replacement components and carriage. Where we deem a repair to be uneconomical, we will contact you for a decision on our course of action.
If a warranted item is sent for testing and has no faults, then a labour charge may be applied.