BXV Rapid Sliding Gate Kit 24V up to 600kg
BKV25AGE – Plus High-performance operator with 36 V motor, featuring a control board with graphical display, Adaptive Speed & Torque Technology, four safety inputs, magnetic limit-switches and clock accessory included, for gates up to 2500 kg in weight and 20 m in length. qty1
001AF43S Plug-in radio-frequency control card qty 1
806TS-0122 TOPD4RKS – Double frequency 4-button rolling code transmitter, black colour. 4,294,967,896 combinations. qty2
001TOP-A433N Tuned Antenna. qty 1
001DIR20 Pair of 12 – 24 V AC – DC? outdoor photocells ? range 20 m. qty 1
High-performance solution, ideal for large sliding and industrial gates in continuous duty conditions.
- Range designed for high-performance and functionality incomplete safety, for a variety of uses, including industrial, andcontinuous duty.
- All BKV motors feature the new “Adaptive Torque Technology” toensure lasting, smooth, constant speed during movement.
- Control board, with separate terminal blocks and graphicaldisplay, for simpler installing and diagnosing. Can store up to250 users.
- Four safety inputs which can be configured to directly managethe (8k2?) resistive sensitive safety-edges.
- Set up to run CAME KEY and to connect to the cloud via CAME Connect.
- New quick-release lever for emergencies.
- On-board Rolling Code and (Twin) Key Code radio-frequency decoding.
- It manages RIO System 2.0 wireless safety accessories via the 806SS-0040 accessory.
- The R800 accessory lets you directly manage CAME keypads, while the R700 lets you connect CAME transponder selectors
- The movement speed is 10.5 m/minute.
- Available with module 4 and 6 pinion to ensure sturdiness and better quality of movement.
- Built-in ZBKN control board with display and memory roll, for easier programming and start-up.
- Plug-in connectors for RIOCN8WS, R700, R800, RSE and AF receiver cards.
- It handles up to 25 Rolling Code users.
- Designed to fit magnetic limit-switches.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices
The CONNECT GW gateway module is an accessory kit. It enables the operator to connect up the GSM, WiFi or LAN network and to completely manage it remotely via Cloud technology.