Came Gard 8 Road Barrier03/16/2019
The ideal solution for passageways in apartment blocks and industrial facilities.
Passage clearance up to 7.6m.
- A modern style barrier, aesthetically perfect for any setting.
- The LED dome-shaped flashing light and the photocells can be integrated into the cabinet to ensure safety as well as durability.
- The protective cover safeguards the barrier movement against any shearing action when opening and closing.
- The 24 V DC choice is ideal for the intensive duty cycle.
- Combined and compass opening function, with RSE card (for G2080E and G2080IE barriers).
Gard 8: the barrier for large openings for industrial and public use
Automatic road barrier for openings up to 7.6 m. Soft profiles and rounded edges for an ideal solution for large access points.
LED flashing light
No maintenance required. Guarantees total visibility of the light signal.
An electronic contact automatically interrupts the supply voltage each time the inspection hatch is opened.
Differentiated sensitivity springs
Enable perfect wand balancing..
Protective wand casing
Protection from any knocks and risks due to wand rotation.
Also available with AISI 304 stainless steel cabinet.
The safety photocells and control selectors are affixed directly to the barrier body without affecting the aesthetics of the product.
Wand with break-through connector
Horizontal opening allowed in the event of an accidental impact.
- Equipped with the new “Sleep Mode” technology that minimises the consumption of electrical energy when the motor is not in service.
The advantages of 24 V electronics
- no more power failures. The electronics automatically detects any power failure and activates emergency operation by using backup batteries
- speed under control. According to requirements, the electronics is able to adjust the speed of manoeuvre
- intensive use. The low voltage gearmotor ensures ideal operation of the barrier in conditions of intensive use
- obstacle detection. A special electronic circuit constantly analyses regular operation, either stopping or reversing the movement when coming into contact with any obstacle