The new CAME BPT 7 ” HD XTS is here01/20/2019
See the new range of modular video entry panels
After analyzing, planning, researching and developing, we’ve reached our goal: to create the most complete modular range on the market. No more compromises. With MTM you can create all the solutions you want.
Choosing MTM means choosing a product made specifically for you and your needs. We’ve worked hard to make it simple, yet versatile and suitable for all, from small residential systems to large urban compounds. To achieve these results we started from four key elements that have stayed with us for the entire project.
- Sleek: Essential and functional. The satin-aluminum finish makes this entry panel ideal for installing on any surface. The attention to details such as sound diffusion via camera lens speakers, two-color backlighting and much more makes MTM unique.
- Versatility: You are requested to install systems everyday. Some may be simple while others can be complex. We want to simplify complexity. That’s why we’ve blended all of our systems into this range. Two wires, multi-wired orIP, from any system youneed, we have the solution for you.
- Modular: Easy to install, custom solutions and endless combinations. That’s what MTM is about. Set up your very own entry panel, change it at will, add newfunctions and open the doors to communication.
- High-tech: A blending of the best technology and extensive experience really stands out in each module of the range. Each functions is designed inextreme details to fully meed your needs.
These elements blend to create a new entry panel, a cutting-edge solution designed to enhance your business, which provides countless functions for you and your customers.
MTM, MTM VR or VRM?
The perfect choice, always. Anodised and satin-finished aluminum profile and frontpieces make it uniquely sturdy and sleek, with a choice of blue or white button illumination. Protection ratings IP54 and IK07 make it shock and water resistant. Available with a handy rain hood, for both the recess-mounting and wall-mounting boxes.
And if that isn’t enough, choose MTM VR, the vandal-resistant version. Profile and frontpieces made entirely of Zamak, crush-proof buttons and custom screws. We are offering you the best in durability while keeping all of the benefits provided in our standard version. Protection rating IP54 and IK09 level shock-resistance.
- RECESS-MOUNTED: Just 13 mm thick, by installing an MTM recess-mounting plaque you will only notice it because of its looks. A great advantage is the compatibility with many brands standard size recess boxes to make upgrading MTM even easier.
- WALL-MOUNTED: When the recess-mounting installation is not possible, you can opt for our wall-mounting box. Its 64 mm thickness provides high level protection from shock and water damage, thanks to its rain hood
It is highly-performing and elegantly designed and can be composed into several combinations starting from just seven elements. The great potential and functions of each module let you come up with an array of technological solutions to create just the right combination for each different setting. Whether it be in small residential buildings or in much larger compounds. The MTM also features audio and audio/video modules fitted with a wide-eye lens to ensure you have a wide angle of vision and HD resolution. There are modules with ergonomic, backlit buttons, and modules with wide and sturdy buttons for digital calls, plus modules with displays for viewing when entering codes and for scrolling the contacts list. There are RDID-reading modules for ID badges or tags, as well as backlit, data modules for entering street numbers, addresses or company logos – not forgetting the blind modules and the access-control modules with keypads. All modules are available for five different video entry systems: so you can always find the ideal solution for your customers, while ensuring maximum versatility and making MTM the entry panel that can meet any customer needs.