Gard 4 Barrier the ideal solution for intensive vehicular traffic conditions. Passage clearance up to 3.75m.01/19/2019
- A modern style barrier, aesthetically perfect for any setting.
- The LED dome-shaped flashing light and the photocells can be integrated into the cabinet to ensure safety as well as durability.
- The protective cover safeguards the barrier movement against any shearing action when opening and closing.
- The 24 V DC choice is ideal for the intensive duty cycle.
- Combined and compass opening function, with RSE card (for G4040E and G4040IE barriers).
Gard 4: the automatic barrier that combines design and safety
Automatic road barrier for openings up to 3.75 m. Soft profiles, rounded edges for a solution that blends seamlessly into various installation settings.
LED flashing light
Guaranteeing total visibility of the light signal.
Protective wand casing
Protection from any knocks and risks due to wand rotation.
Protected by die-cast aluminium casing, it is positioned in such a way as to facilitate any type of intervention.
The safety photocells are affixed directly to the barrier body without affecting the aesthetics of the product.
Also available with AISI 304 stainless steel cabinet.
Wand with break-through connector (two methods):
- after the impact, the wand detaches from the connector
- the wand rotates by 90° on the horizontal plane
- the wand rests on the ground
- Equipped with the new “Sleep Mode” technology that minimises the consumption of electrical energy when the motor is not in service.
The benefits of 24 V electronics
- no more power failures. The electronics automatically detects any power failure and activates emergency operation by using backup batteries
- speed under control. According to requirements, the electronics is able to adjust the speed of manoeuvre
- intensive use. The low voltage gearmotor ensures ideal operation of the barrier in conditions of intensive use
- obstacle detection. A special electronic circuit constantly analyses regular operation, either stopping or reversing the movement when coming into contact with any obstacles