BK Ideal solutions for industrial sliding gates01/18/2019
BK Ideal solutions for industrial sliding gates
The Bk is the top when it comes to service and safety. It is designed for automating apartment blocks, industrial and collective area sliding gates in general. It comes in 9 different versions – all thought up to meet the usage requirements and solve any needs related to considerable weight, and thickness.
- A complete, flexible and safe range to meet different needs, from industrial to heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Module 4 or 6 pinions for constantly smooth, linear transmission of movement to the rack.
- Can fit magnetic limit-switches.
- Electronic board, with separate terminal blocks and display, to facilitate start-up and diagnosis phases. Storing for up to 250 different users.
- Radio programming Rolling code and integrated Key Code (Twin).
- The safety inputs can be configured to directly control the 8k2 resistive sensitive-safety edges.
- Management of the Rio series wireless security accessories using the dedicated plug-in accessory.
- Testing of safety circuits for CAT 2 safety products – whether wireless or not.
- Devices developed for connection to the cloud, via CAME Connect.
- Used to directly manage CAME key pads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
Bk: flexibility and security in any situation
Ideal for large sliding gates, up to 2200kg and up to 23m in length. Fluid, linear movement that fits in well with the most intense application requirements.
Resistant to everything
It starts with the fixing in the ground, extremely precise and reliable; everything else comes down to the great quality and robustness of all the components: those most exposed to the elements, the internal electronics that checks the operation of all safety devices connected the system before starting the opening and closing of the gate.
Bk is equipped with adjustable feet, to fit perfectly to the supporting surface and the transmission rack at the side of the gate.
For users: the system incorporates electronics controlled by an encoder for safe, constant movement and safety of those using the fixture.
The 230 V electronics
- The gate is halted directly by the radio transmitter, ensuring movement control that is always to hand;
- Partial opening to enable limited opening for pedestrians to pass through
- Safety even when the gate is not moving thanks to the electronic circuit that cancels all commands if an obstacle is detected by the safety devices
All the advantages of three-phase
- Greater thrust during manoeuvres: the 230-400 V three-phase electronics allows you to take advantage of a greater dynamic thrust in the initial phase of the manoeuvre, overcoming any critical issues concerning the weight of the fixture
- Frequent transit: the three-phase gearmotor guarantees operation even in the harshest conditions of use such as industrial applications
- Inertia control: in large industrial fixtures, the weight of the gate is often a problem to be solved to ensure the system is safe and operates correctly